Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Saturday!

Good evening. It's quiet over here at the Tovar house right now. It's 9:00 pm and everyone is asleep except me. I think we were tired because we went to bed so late last night and woke up so early this morning. My mom and I woke up at  8:30 this morning to go drive around and look at yard sales. There were a few, but it was starting to rain a bit so we decided to go get bagels for breakfast instead. I like being able to spend time with my mom like that. We just drove around and talked and laughed. We came up with a good idea too that I will be sharing with you very soon.

Then we came home to find everyone awake by 10:30 and decided to go hang out outside since it was such a nice day. It was cloudy but still warm so it felt nice to sit in the warm shade. Henry was jumping on his trampoline and the rest of us were eating our breakfast. Henry actually ate 1 1/2 eggs! I know this doesn't sound like much but I usually have so much trouble trying to get him to eat eggs. I usually have to put them with cheese in a tortilla like a breakfast burrito for him to touch them but today he did! He is seriously the pickiest eater I know. I am going to write on article about that too.

After we hung outside for a few hours, we got ready and went to my twin cousins birthday party. It was so fun! They had a HUGE bouncy house set up that Henry spent basically all of his time in. They also had two pinatas and Henry swung at one for the first time in his life. He is such a big boy.

Well then Henry fell asleep on the way hom from the party which was like 5:40. Sitting in the car on the way home we all realized how exhausted we were too. So, we collectively decided to take a nap when we got home. We did, and I just woke up. It was nice and refreshing. You see, we don't mind if we are all now up into the wee hours of the night because it's the weekend and it's Summer. Summer is almost over and we want to make the best of the rest of the time we have left.

What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment